Basford United have a vacancy for a commercial manager.
• To exploit commercial opportunities for Sponsorship/advertising/Hospitality & Corporate 3G hire including creating, building and maintaining successful relationships with commercial partners;
• To maintain existing Commercial partnerships & develop relationships.
• To maximise opportunities from existing and unexploited inventory within the Club’s operation;
• To manage the Club’s media operation including social media/match reporting/ Video Analysis and enhance its cross-platform offering including official website and social media channels;
• To develop the Club’s revenue streams relating to non-matchday activities such as facility hire both Corporate & Private, particularly in respect of major events away from first team matches;
• It is expected that the post holder will prepare monthly written reports on commercial activities, & manage a Commercial budget for presentation to the Board
• The post holder will be expected to work as part of a team with minimal supervision and have good interpersonal and communication skills and a confident approachable manner. Good literacy/Computer and numeracy skills with the ability to complete financial reports are also expected from the individual.
• As the opportunity is regional a driving licence is essential.
The position offers an attractive basic and attractive commission-based remuneration package. Whilst Sales experience is preferable of more importance is a self driven person.
In all instances application is by CV directed for the attention of the Chairman at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 9 February 2018.
Updated 16:51 - 10 Feb 2018 by Neil McGowan